Steve Cady, PhD - Founder & CEO
– is strongly committed to using cutting-edge approaches that inspire system-wide change in organizations, by pursuing research and practice that unleashes passion at the individual and whole system levels. Steve is a Graduate Faculty member at Bowling Green State University where he served as the Director of the Master of Organization Development Program and Director of the Institute for Organizational Effectiveness. He has also served as the Chief Editor for the Organization Development Journal.
C. Theodor Stiegler, MOD - Executive Director
– is following his passion for community building by throwing his creative and organizing talents into the diverse mix of skills and expertise that makes up the NEXUS for Change team. With varied experience working for governmental agencies and the global non-profit World Vision, Theo has worked in advocacy, arts management, trauma informed care, writing, editing, & translating and for diverse OD & Change Management and music projects.
Carol Gorelick, EdD - Lead Editor
– brings more than 35 years of corporate, consulting, academic and not-for profit experience supporting individuals, organizations and communities in development and transformation. She is recognized as a technology pioneer integrating people, process and technology through learning and as the author of Performance Through Learning: Knowledge Management in Practice, several book chapters and academic articles.
Christopher Simon, MOD - Director of Collaborative Arts, Graphic Recorder
– discovered his passion for Collaborative and Facilitative Arts while completing the Executive Master of Organization Development degree at BGSU. With a diverse hands-on background in construction and facilities management, Chris also brings his executive coaching and process improvement skills to the NEXUS team. Check out his Graphic Recording-Portfolio @ www.instagram.com/simonc2125/
Cornelius Stiegler, Regional Manager Europe
– has a degree in communications with a focus on systems theory and strategic marketing from the Berlin University of the Arts, and is currently pursuing certification in Organization Development at Humboldt University. Cornelius has worked in advertising, sound branding and for the German Federal Press Office. A trained pianist he brings both his passion for music and his expertise in strategic communication to NEXUS.
Chaska McGowan - Media & Editorial Assistant
– supports NEXUS as a Information Technology, Media, and Editorial Assistant. She is pursuing a degree in Data Science and was awarded a membership in the Phi Beta Kappa Academic Honors Society. An avid programmer and cross-country runner, her passion is in leveraging technology and data-driven decision making, to free up time for the things that really matter.
Adam Hall - App Development and Digital Supports
– as a former Database Developer and Production Supervisor for the U.S. Navy, Insurance Specialist for the Social Security Administration, Software Developer for the USDA and Fiat Chrysler, and QMS Lead for Whirlpool, Adam brings digital know-how and in-depth experience and leadership to the living body of collaborative change knowledge.
Deborah Nystrom, MA - Consultant
– creates data-driven people energy for sustainable change using rich expertise in large group methods that energize & maximize the strengths that bring new life to client's resources. Deb also adds extensive knowledge and experience in process facilitation & leadership coaching to the NEXUS team with 22 intraprenurial years of experience in business, higher education & non-profit work, specializing in business development, OD & process consulting, including a role as an OD practice lead.
Tory Thompson, MOD - Consultant
– has a professional history in advocacy that has channelled into consulting services to divers organizations in leading cultural changes, strategic planning, as well as leadership retreats & initiatives. With a background in psychology and disability studies, Tory grew into a passion for engagement and community collaboration. She now uses her experience to leverage the mission and vision of Nexus for Change by enabling clients to develop collaborative stakeholder communities of change within their organization.
Kim Barker, PhD - Training Manager
– is leveraging her passion for teaching, learning, Organization Development and Advocacy as the Training Manager at NEXUS4change. She is a Registered Organization Development & Change consultant and Scholar-Practitioner with experience in HR [5 years], Commercial Banking [10 years], and Hospital Administration [15+]. Her research interests include: Global OD, Cultural Competence and Dilemma Reconciliation, Conflict Resolution, Gender Equality in Organizations, Measuring Employee/Customer Satisfaction, Business Communication, & Change and Compassionate-Lean Leadership.
Rick Fenwick, PhD - Learning Expert
– has over 30 years of experience consulting with organizations. His area of specialty is leading change in unionized organizations. He has worked with manufacturing and health care organizations in implementing teams, stress management, and conflict resolution. Rick has a Ph.D. in Organizational Development from the Union Institute and also works as an adjunct college professor.
Rick 'RJ' Fenwick Jr., PhD - Training Specialist
– has consulted with and delivered training for multiple unionized manufacturing organizations for the past 15 years, including team member, team leader, and management training. He has worked with customer service organizations and specializes in customized training and team implementation. Rick has a Ph.D. in Industrial/Organizational Psychology from Capella University and also works as an adjunct college professor.
COULD THIS BE YOU? -
Associate Consultant/ Contributing Editor/ Blogger/ ...
– is your passion in creating positive change through collaboration? NEXUS for Change is always looking for new experience and expertise to add to our team for a wide-reaching number of projects with diverse clients - for on-site one-time events to multi-year processes. If you are interested in working with and/or for the NEXUS for Change team, please visit our contact page or send us an email at: transform@NEXUS4change.com